Advanced Search allows you to combine a full-text search (of all texts in the database) and an indexed search of the following:·
- technology field
- type of traction and/or transportation
- evaluation criteria
- technology data's creation or update date
- To conduct a full-text search, enter at least 3 letters of the word you are looking for.
- To search within a specific technology field or for a specific saving strategy, select one of the items in the "technology field" drop down menu.
- To look for a special type of traction and/or transportation, select one of the items in the corresponding drop down menu.
- To include specific evaluation criteria in your search, please first select the criterion in the left-hand drop down menu. You will then find corresponding evaluation options in the drop down menu on the right-hand side.
- To look for technologies with a specific creation or update date, please first choose one of the operators: >,<, between. Depending on the operator, you will have to enter one or two dates into the boxes on the right
- After pressing the button "perform search", you will find a list of results at the end of the page.
- You can reset your search options by pressing the button "reset fields".